Customers across the consumer goods industry are leveraging Ivy Mobility’s platform to drive innovation and accelerate growth
Singapore, January 18th, 2019 — We couldn’t be more excited for 2019 and foresee the changes taking place in our customer and market expansion. It was an incredible year at Ivy Mobility during 2018 and we couldn’t have done it without our amazing community. We managed to go beyond enhancing an industry leading solution, that deals with almost every aspect of route to market for the consumer packaged goods industry. Here’s a quick summary of the highlights from the year:
- Our engineers expanded the scope of the solutions and rolled out 3 major releases of the Ivy Mobility Industry Cloud for Consumer Goods, packed with enhancements and new capabilities. Increasing Ivy’s position in markets around the world, including China and Europe.
- Using a partner-led GTM strategy, we continue to make progress towards growing our ecosystem, the company was able to reach numerous strategic partners.
- We are proud to welcome so many new customers and expand our relationship with others, and look forward to closely working with our partners to deliver real benefits to our customers. A few of the more notable clients include L’Oréal, Syngenta, Kellogg’s and Procter & Gamble
- Among the new releases, is Ivy Insights. Ivy Insights is a new consumer goods-focused data warehouse that combines store level data with retail execution programs to deliver benefits to customers. Retail Execution Optimization has never been easier, as Ivy Insights completely eliminates the need for a custom-built data warehouse. The Insights solution combines Artificial Intelligence with a pre-built data model to drive predictions and enable our customers to make smarter decisions. It also added new modules such as Supervisor. We will continue to be aggressive enhancing our products.
- Three leading industry analyst firms including Gartner, Promotion Optimization Institute (POI) and Consumer Goods Technology (CGT), recognized Ivy Mobility as a leader in the industry, for the 5th straight time.
“We focused our attention on helping our customers improve business performance and transform digitally to address evolving consumer needs, and by all counts, we succeeded,” said Rajiv Prabhakar, Director and Founder with Ivy Mobility. “We were able to service a wider variety of customer needs through our automated solutions in a cost-effective way.”
In tandem with its product and market growth, Ivy Mobility undertook an expansion of our recruiting efforts as well. Over the year, we reported a scaling of our global labor force in product development and sales to match its success in landing new customers.
- “Technology is only half the battle,” said Prabhakar. “Our industry is still all about having the brightest minds designing breakthrough solutions for the next decade. Our recruitment efforts were just as important as our other developments. The company is well tuned and ready to move forward.”
Looking ahead, we will continue to help our customers improve productivity in the coming year through continued innovation and accelerating digitization fueled by Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Internet of Things (IOT). Lines between manufactures, distributors, retailers and consumers are continuing to transform and require a new set of solutions to thrive in a direct to consumer economy.
As we grow, we will continue to use our resources to create more individualized solutions specific to market needs. We look forward to seeing you throughout the year and at various industry events we sponsor. Topics and trends the company will cover during these events include ways to innovate faster, improve retail execution, achieving the Perfect Store, and sales and distribution of consumer goods.
About Ivy Mobility
Ivy Mobility, Inc., is a global leader in cloud-based software for the consumer goods industry. The company stands on 15 years of experience in providing smart routes to market applications that lead to client wins at retail. Ivy offers a single integrated platform that is fully configurable and supports Direct Store Delivery, Retail Execution, Merchandising, and Distributor Management System. Combined with Ivy Insights, the industry’s big data platform, empowers Brands with real time insights in Trade Analytics and Promotions performance. Ivy’s products are available on the Salesforce AppExchange. Ivy currently services a customer base that expands into 20 countries and supports over 110,000+ end user customers at more than 5.5 million outlets.
Ivy has its head offices in Singapore and operations in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
For more information about the company and its portfolio of products. Stay in touch with us on https://www.ivymobility.com, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and our Ivy Mobility Blog.