A multinational consumer goods company in the personal care and hygiene segment with a presence in 50+ countries has been using the route-to-market solution by Ivy Mobility since 2010. Our partnership began while the company was undergoing major change management and restructuring in Europe and some other markets. The consumer goods company was facing tough competition in key markets and was looking to make the most of its technology investments while focusing on profitable channels and brands.
After years of working together, Ivy and the consumer goods giant set up a pathway to successful sales and distribution operations in the European markets in 2018. Our Direct Store Delivery/ Sales Force Automation and Retail Execution solutions have been custom-made to meet the requirements of a European market and replaced the legacy systems that the company used in Europe for a long time.
Retail Execution on PaaS in France
Field User: 100+
Retail Stores: 3000+
User growth in the last three years: 66%
Our Retail Execution for merchandisers and reps went live in France in 2018. Built on Salesforce for iOS devices, the custom app provided easy accessibility, intuitive functions, and simple process flows.
- The reporting capabilities within our Retail Execution solutions helped with granular store-level planning, SKU recommendations, predictions, and forecasting.
- The app came with a built-in checklist for how merchandisers should display a store across France for perfect execution.
- Our app helped merchandisers save time with stock reconciliation, planogram compliance, and collecting field surveys.
- Assortment planning with recommendations based on data from retail stores helped drive up same-store sales.
- The custom-built Share-of-Shelf (SoS) module ensured merchandisers could easily derive key execution metrics.
- The promotions module on our Retail Execution app helped roll out promotions and track performance.
- The perfect store dashboard on our Retail Execution app displayed KPIs required for different user hierarchies.
Monitoring Perfect Store Execution in Spain
Reduced Processing Time: 14%
Increase in Rep Productivity: 50%
Increased Lines Per Call: 30%
We replaced their legacy system to implement our solution for many route-to-market roles in Spain, such as Merchandisers, Supervisors, and Auditors. Each RTM role had many weightage-based modules and activities to achieve perfect store execution. With custom reports and processes, decision-makers of the consumer goods giant could break down data at minute levels.
- The solution integrated with other apps to extend features like advanced tracking of assortments, store-level planning, execution reminders, and tasks.
- With the integration of route planning and image recognition solution, the field force could have more coverage and achieve planogram compliance.
- Hierarchy-based reporting and data access control helped stakeholders access key information at their fingertips and make data-driven decisions.
- With a rich user experience uniquely crafted for Android and iOS devices, the app came with easy traceability and monitoring of field activities.
Implementation of Ivy’s intelligent route-to-market solution helped the consumer goods giant reduce its processing time, boost revenue, and improve the productivity of field force agents.