Ivy Mobility is proud to be a Salesforce Strategic ISV Partner
Ivy built in partnership with Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM company, industry specific software designed to help sales reps and merchandisers transform Retail Execution and deliver on the Perfect Store.
- 38% Increased in-store visibility using Ivy Retail Execution for merchandising to audit and survey displays and shelves to analyze promotional effectiveness
- 25% Reduction in out of stock using route check capability to provide alerts and notifications to fulfill demand
- 41% Improved sales force productivity using Ivy Retail Execution to deliver field force management, route planning, and automated task lists for instore selling
Ivy Retail Execution enables field sales, wholesale distributors, merchandisers, and key account managers to manage all types of routes to market across their distribution channels. The App is easy to use and can work anywhere, online or offline.
- Drive more sales. Ensures efficient and effective in-store execution of your marketing, pricing, and promotional plans.
- Maximize sales productivity. Using a mobile device the sales reps and merchandisers can quickly streamline audits and complete forms, surveys, and checklists with automated workflow ensuring placement and pricing are in compliance with planograms.
- Increase brand performance. Quickly analyze retail field activities based on data captured from assessments and audits. Making it more difficult for competitors to take away shelf space and offer lower priced alternatives.
Read the CRM Investments whitepaper to compare 3 models. See what makes us different—and why you should consider a vertical CRM solution to expand or replace aging, inadequate retail execution, sales force automation, and direct store delivery systems.
Get the full, complimentary report to:
- Learn the ROI comparison of best of breed, custom built and vertical CRM
- Understand the potential benefits of a new solution
- Gain essential insights into long term value
Don’t make critical decisions about your sales force automation solution without first knowing the ROI