- customers and prospective customers and their representatives;
- Suppliers and business partners and their representatives.
When interacting with our website or platform, you also have the ability to link or connect with non-Ivy websites, services, social networks, applications or other platform or features (example Salesforce.com, etc., ). Enabling these features will lead to other parties than Ivy processing information about you. Ivy does not have any control over these features of other parties (example Salesforce.com, etc.). We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these parties before using these features.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- WHICH TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS AND FROM WHICH SOURCES?
Ivy can process information about you collected both offline and online.
- Offline informationabout you originates from our interactions with you during in-person meetings or at Ivy events, conferences, workshops or gatherings;
The information we gather from users enables us to personalize and improve our Services, and allows our users to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize their experience on the Platform.
We collect and store the following types of information on our mobile storage or servers as SAAS service providers, this information is provided by the client with full authorization to use our SAAS application for their business purposes. Ivy’s clients can choose not to provide us with any of the information below, denial of information required may not be able to use our SAAS application without creating an account or providing the appropriate information.
- Private Account Information: You can create an account on our Platform (your “Account”) by logging in using a third party service (eg., Salesforce.com, etc.,). Your actual password is never stored or visible to us, our agents or employees.
- Third Party Connections: You can connect to third party services using the secure connection methods provided by those third parties. Those third parties never reveal your passwords to us and are responsible for informing you about what information they will share with us.
- Information Provided in Support services: You may be asked to submit personal information (login ID and password) when you need any support activities in your application to resolve the concern or bug. This information can be changed in the portal or mobile by yourselves to protect your privacy of password.
- User Uploaded Information and Information Obtained About Third Parties: If you provide us with information about others, such as internal personnel lists, affiliate lists, or customer or prospect lists or other information, or if others give us your information, we will only use the information for the specific purpose for which it was provided. You understand that it is your responsibility to obtain all necessary approvals and clearances prior to using any third-party information in association with our Platform.
In order to understand how our Platform is being used and to make it better, we also automatically receive, store, and log certain types of technical information whenever you interact with our Platform. Information of this sort includes:
- Technical Information About Your Browser and Mobile Device: This information is used in the aggregate to help us optimize the Service for common browsers and devices.
- Usage Information, Such as The Pages You Request, Searches You Conduct, Emails You Open And The Features You Interact With: This information is used in the aggregate to generate statistics about how the Service is being used and is never shared in any form that would identify you personally.
- IP Address, Tokens, Cookies, And Device Identifiers: These are alphanumeric identifiers that help us to distinguish between unique browsers and devices in order to avoid showing you the same information twice, keep you logged into our Platform and improve your experience. For example, we may receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the browser software you use, and your operating system and if applicable, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Platform. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Platform may not work properly in that case.
- Crashes and Error Reports: If you encounter a crash or error while using our Service, we may generate a crash report that includes technical, usage and, if you are logged in, your Account Information so that we can diagnose and potentially prevent the problem in the future.
- Information Received Through Your Wireless Device: If you use our Service on or through a wireless device, we may, in accordance with the terms of any applicable agreement with the wireless device carrier (and as allowed by your privacy settings), collect certain information such as your unique device identifier (a number automatically assigned to your mobile or wireless device), device type, and information you choose to provide or share, such as e-mail address.
Please note that Ivy does not control the content that you may post to Ivy communities forums or social networks; in some cases, such content may be publicly available on the internet. You should carefully consider whether you wish to submit personal information to these forums or social networks and whether you wish to make your profile available to other users, and you should tailor any content you may submit accordingly.
- WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better;
- To fix technical problems;
- To provide administrative services and communicate with you regarding your account;
- To monitor traffic, the number of visitors, and the effectiveness of Services;
- To resolve Platform problems; handle or respond to customer support questions and issues;
- To process or fulfil your request(s) and/or order(s) for Services, information, or features;
- To manage your Account preferences, establish your profile and Account Information;
- To monitor the technical functioning of the Platform, Service, and network;
- To evaluate our Services and determine how to improve our Platform and general user experience;
- To identify, research, and protect against any actual, potential or threatened misuse, unauthorized use, or unwanted use of any of the Platform, including but not limited to researching any claims made by or about others users and/or about the Platform, and such efforts of which may include information provided from third-party sources;
- To analyze trends and user traffic;
- To resolve disputes;
- To trouble-shoot errors or issues with the Platform and/or Service;
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or the Platform and Service.
- WHAT IS OUR BASIS FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
For personal information collected about you, our basis for processing is the following:
- In order to communicate adequately with you and to respond to your requests, we need to process information about you and therefore have a legitimate interest in processing this information.
- In order to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases and downloads of our products and services, we need to process information about you as necessary to enter into or perform a contract with you.
- We process personal information for marketing and sales activities based on your consent where so indicated on our sites at the time your personal information was collected, or further to our legitimate interest to market and promote our products and services.
- We rely on our legitimate interest to analyse, develop, improve and optimize our sites, products and services, and to maintain the security of our sites, networks and systems.
- In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to process an opt-out request.
- FOR WHAT PERIOD DO WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ivy maintains personal information for the following retention periods:
- Information about you we collect to engage in transactions with our customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases of our products and services, will be retained for the duration of the transaction or services period, or longer as necessary for record retention and legal compliance purposes.
- If you have registered for an Ivy account, your account information will be retained for as long as you (or your employer, as the case may be) maintains an active (customer) account.
- Contact information such as your email address or phone number collected online on our site or offline from our interactions with you at Ivy events and conferences, and used for direct marketing and sales activities will be retained for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you: Attended an industry event, trade show or conference. We may, upon your consent, scan your attendee badge which may provide us with any of the following: your name, title and company name, address, country, phone number and email address. If you expressed an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, request customer support, use our “Contact Us form” or similar features, we generally require you to provide us with your contact information, such as your name, job title, company name, address, phone number, email address.
(You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us an email us at email@example.com or postal mail to Ivy Mobile Technologies Pte, Ltd, Marina Bay Financial Centre Level 39 Tower 2, 10 Marina Blvd Singapore 018983,
Attention: Privacy. Please note that opting-out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as information about your subscriptions, service announcements or security information. After expiry of the retention periods as agreed under the terms of the subscription, your Personal Data will be deleted.)
- WHEN AND HOW CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Sharing within Ivy
As a global organisation, information about you may be shared globally throughout Ivy’s worldwide organisation. A list of Ivy entities is available here. Please select a region and country to view the registered address and contact details of the Ivy entity or entities located in each country.
Ivy employees are authorised to access personal information only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable purpose(s) and to perform their job functions.
Sharing with third parties
We may share personal information with the following third parties:
- Third-party service providers (for example, credit card processing services, order fulfilment, analytics, website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar service providers) in order for those service providers to perform business functions on behalf of Ivy;
- Ivy distributors or resellers for further follow-up related to your interests, specific partners that offer complementary products and services or with third parties to facilitate interest-based advertising;
- Relevant third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to government requests, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes.
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
Ivy has implemented appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures designed to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, as well as all other forms of unlawful processing. We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information that you share and we collect and store. These security measures may include practices such as keeping your sensitive or personal information on a secured server behind a firewall, transmitting sensitive information (such as a geo coordinates) entered on our Platform using secure socket layer technology (SSL), internal reviews of our data collection practices and platforms, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your information.
- WHAT COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE ON OUR SITES?
Cookies and similar technologies are used by Ivy and our advertising technology partners to recognize you and/or your device(s) on, off and across different services and devices for the purposes specified in Section 5 above.
How can I manage my cookie preferences?
If you are a visitor or our sites, you can use our cookie preferences tool to opt out of cookies that are not required to enable core site functionality, such as advertising and functional cookies here.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can also change your browser settings on your computer or other device you are using to access our services. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies, including Ivy cookies.
- WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES?
We provide multiple choices in respect of the information we process about you:
- Opt-out of our use of your personal information. You may withdraw consent you have previously provided for the processing of information about you, including for email marketing by Ivy.
- Delete personal You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of the information about you.
- Change or correct personal information. You can edit some of the information about you by. You can also ask us to change, update or fix information about you in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, or limit or restrict use of personal information. You can ask us to stop using all or some of the information about you (for example, if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (for example, if the information about you is inaccurate).
- Right to access and/or have your information provided to you. You can also ask us for a copy of information about you and can ask for a copy of information about you provided in machine readable form if you reside in the EU or other country that provides you this right as a matter of law.
You can opt out of any automated notifications or communications sent via the Service by following the instructions included with each email or by contacting us with an unsubscribe request at: firstname.lastname@example.org; however, our employees, contractors or agents may still need to contact you personally, for example, if you are in violation of our license or Subscription Agreement.
If we have provided any third party with your personal information (with your permission) and you subsequently opt-out, you will have to contact the third-party directly with your opt-out request(s).
You may change any of your personal information in your Account online at any time by logging in in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this Platform. If you are concerned about the accuracy of personal information maintained by us or wish to review, access, amend or correct it, or would like your Account deleted or your personal information removed from our records or otherwise deactivated, you may contact us with your request at: email@example.com. We may decline requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or are extremely impractical. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- HOW TO CONTACT IVY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS?